Oloneo Photography Contest
We are delighted to announce our latest photography contest, sponsored by the outstanding Oloneo. In this contest, while there can be only one winner and 2 runners-up, everyone will come away with a bonus discount of 30% on Jimmy McIntyre’s courses, The Art of HDR & The Art of Digital Blending (The discount alos applies if you buy both via our Bundle option).
The winner and runners-up will have their facebook/website/flickr/google+ page published on HDR One for you to gain extra exposure to our 1000s of readers.
What Oloneo says about its software:
Oloneo PhotoEngine™ is the only HDR imaging, RAW processing and dynamic relighting application offering professional photographers full control over light and exposure in real-time.
Based on a 32-bit floating-point per channel (96-bit / pixel), ultra-wide gamut, full resolution and non-destructive image-editing engine, Oloneo PhotoEngine’s color model handles a range of colors that largely surpasses what printers or screens are capable of displaying today.
Designed for the HDR photography enthusiasts and novices, Oloneo HDRengine™ is an accessible, high performance HDR application to easily create realistic or artistic, professional looking HDR photos.
Fast to learn and master, Oloneo HDRengine comes with ready-to-use contents to jump start the photographer’s creative process.
Please note, there is no Mac version of Oloneo’s software.
–How to enter —
1.Simply upload an HDR photo to one of your preferred internet sites on your account (facebook, flickr, blog, google+, 500px).
2. Entitle your image ‘HDR One & Oloneo Photo Contest’.
3. Leave a link to your uploaded image in the comments box at the bottom of this page. If you cannot leave a comment for whatever reason, please feel free to email me here with your link.
4. Your photos must be uploaded on or after the 18th of April 2013. Images uploaded prior to this date will not be accepted.
**Please note: We have to view the image that you have uploaded so please upload your photo to a site that can be viewed publicly.
1. You must be the person who took the image.
2. All images must be High Dynamic Range (HDR).
3. Entries must be submitted by the 18th of May 2013.
4. Entrants can enter only one photo.
–How the Contest Will be Judged–
The winners will be chosen by Jimmy McIntyre and announced a week after the contest closes.
–Reclaiming your 30% bonus–
Once you have left your entry in the comments box below, you will receive an email to the email address you used in the comments section. This email will contain a unique code that must be used within 4 days of receipt.